Perhaps you’ve started window (treatment) shopping and you’ve realized you have options. You can go to a big box store and pick shades off a wall, take them home and hope for the best—or, you can have a trained specialist come to your house and help you decide the best window treatment for your unique space. At Blinds Brothers, we’re pretty partial to the latter option, given that in-home window treatment consultations are our specialty, and we like to see that every customer has the best possible experience from start to finish.
Here’s why we think in-home window treatment consultations are the only way to go when you want blinds, shutters or shades installed correctly and quickly:
Why In-Home Blinds Consultations Beat Going To The Store
- You get a knowledgeable expert, all to yourself. Have you ever walked around Home Depot or Lowes trying to get someone to help you? First, it takes about 20 minutes to locate someone, then you have to find out if this associate knows anything about the product you’re looking for. The chances of finding someone knowledgeable about window treatments who has the time to talk with you and answer your questions is slim, unless you have all day to wait around. With an in-home blinds consultation, you’ll receive all the attention of one of our experts who knows the ins and outs of window treatment options and can thoroughly answer all of your questions.
- You get a consultation specific to your house. Speaking of questions, you probably have some that relate directly to your space. Questions like: which roller shades are best for this sized window, or how well could shades block out light from this window? These are the kinds of questions that only someone who’s seen your space can answer. If you attempt to solve these questions in the store, you could wind up making an expensive mistake when you find out the blinds aren’t the right size after all and you have to replace them.
- You get to schedule it on your own time. Going to a store, you’re limited by business hours. At a small, dedicated business like ours, there’s no such thing as business hours. We want you to feel comfortable and well-informed at your in-home blinds consultation, which is why we will work around your schedule to find time that works for you, even if it’s outside of regular business hours.
- You get an interior design consultation. Maybe you know the functional requirements of your new window treatments, but you can’t decide on which design is best. Honeycomb, woven-wood, Roman, roller—there’s so many to choose from! That’s where having an expert in your home can help. We’ll bring several samples for you to sift through and give you our professional design-and-function recommendation based on the decor and structure of the room.
- You get to meet your install technician. When you’re buying window treatments in the store, your project gets handed off several times between customer associates, sales reps, contractors and others. That’s not the way we do business at Blinds Brothers. From the moment you speak to us on the phone all the way through the installation and follow-up call, you’ll know exactly who’ll be handling your project! Our team is tight-knit and 100% dedicated to customer satisfaction—it’s what we love about being a family-owned and -operated small business.
- You get free installation. Yes, you read that right. Not only is the in-home window treatment consultation completely free, but once you decide on the perfect blinds, shades or shutters for your home, we’ll install them free of charge. Try negotiating that with your big-box-blinds-broker!
Contact Blinds Brothers for Your Free In-Home Blinds Consultation
There are a lot of benefits to opting for an in-home window treatment consultation, but perhaps the biggest one is the overall customer experience. With us, you get a family who truly wants to see you happy with the window treatments you’ve selected. Ourcustomers on Google can back us up. Here’s what Bradley had to say about our service:
“OUTSTANDING experience! Working with Yehuda and his team at Blinds Bros has been a painless experience. I called Yehuda on a Tuesday and he offered an appointment after work the following day. He showed up with a step ladder, laser measuring tape, and several binders of samples for us to look through. Yehuda explained the differences between shades, blinds, and rollers and helped us understand the costs and materials that come with each type. He walked around our house and took measurements and provided his feedback to assist us in making a decision.
Yehuda was patient as we picked our colors and styles. The shades came in quickly (under 2 weeks) and he installed immediately after receiving from his supplier. The install couldn’t have gone smoother – my fiancee and I left for work in the morning and the shades were installed by the time we were home that same day. Very quality craftsmanship and many of our friends have commented how nicely they look in our home.
Overall, this was a TOP NOTCH customer service experience and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Blind Brothers to anyone looking for a professional, reasonable, and experienced window dressing company. Thank you for making this a great experience for us as first time homebuyers!”
To request your free in-home window treatment consultation, reach out by phone at 610-285-1022 or shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also fill out the contact form on our website here: https://www.blindsbros.com/contact-us/